Thursday, December 23, 2010

Picket Fences

Lately, my mind n soul had been uneasy. It's hard to explain but it was like they were poisoned with irrational thoughts. Feelings of hatred, anger and vengeance occupied most of the spaces. I realized that this could not go on, it must be the work of the devil.

After praying a couple of times,those poisonous instigations started to fade away slowly. Alhamdulillah! And I start to build picket fences around my mind; filtering all unnecessary and unwanted issues out of my boundaries. My mind is not so cluttered anymore and the best part is, I started to feel calm and serene again :)

1 comment:

  1. Adding a fence to the yard not only ensures safety, but also provides beautiful look and adds value to the home.

    White Picket Fences

    ReplyDelete